Test Accommodations

If your student has a disability, they may be eligible for testing accommodations on state and college entrance standardized tests. The Massachusetts Department of Education (DOE) allows for accommodations on the state testing MCAS and upcoming PARCC exams. Alternatives to taking the MCAS and PARCC are also offered to students who are unable to participate due to their disability. Speak with your Case Manager to find out if your student is eligible.

Accommodations are also available for the ACT and College Board exam. This process can take up to seven weeks so start early. Students should work with their school counselor to submit a request for accommodations.